First Visit to Milan

Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Reaction score
Good Morning,

I will be in Milan for the first time later in January and am looking for a suitable woman. I am an experienced punter but am always very cautious about meetings in cities that I do not know well. I would appreciate some feedback from the experienced punters on this forum.

Ideally I am looking for a 18 - 25 year old with A or B cup natural breasts. If she is the best I am prepared to pay up to 400 euros but will want an incall as I don't want to be wandering around areas that are potentially unsafe.

Questions

Any recommendations as I will not have the time to experiment. Nationality not important but do like blondes.

Are hotels OK with bringing WG's into the hotel and are there any that are specifically WG friendly? (4 or 5 star)

Any other specific advise on areas that a foreigner should avoid?

Many thanks in advance.

Al

Hawkeye

MODERATORE
Membro dello Staff
Moderatore Globale
Reaction score
GENERAL REQUEST

Generic requests are not accepted for the purpose of obtaining suggestions for the meeting. Recall that the forum is extremely rich in information and that it is the responsibility of the individual user to carry out the research that can be done quickly and easily using the GOOGLE POWER SEARCH and the SEARCH. General requests, not accompanied by reference links, lead to SPECIFIC answers that identify the user who inserts them as a subject subject to aid to the advertiser. We suggest a reading of the basic rules of participation in the forums in the FAQ, as well as a minimum of dedication in reading the threads reviewers in order to reach a reasonable degree of judgment on the advertisers of which the stories are published.

Commenta
Stato
Chiusa ad ulteriori risposte.
Alto